воскресенье, 19 августа 2012 г.
Hi, dear readers! Finally I'm writing something...I was too busy at work, first during TV series and now I'm working at the Cafe, so you see- no time...and yeah I was lazy too :P
So..here are some photos from this summer, hope you enjoy!
And yeah...also my new hair color :)
Make up lesson in camp


 Bat in the middle of the day

 Team..

Visiting Tallinn ZOO
with chicken :D

Me, funny monkey and Olja..
My hair here looks a bit red..actually it's not
with an old turtle..

That's all for today..
2 last weeks of summer...Here you're!

XO

0 коммент.:

About Me

Моя фотография
anna-maria
Hey! I'm Anna-Maria, but everyone calles me Ann.I live in Estonia and I go in for rhythmic gymnastics for 12 years.I like to communicate with people from different countries, blogging, photography, walking with friends and laughing.
Просмотреть профиль

Popular posts

Dear readers

Bloggers.com

Anna Maria - Find me on Bloggers.com