вторник, 14 июня 2011 г.
Hi everyone! Last weekend I visited with my family (except brother) Tallinn Zoo. It was perfect! It changed a lot. I couldn't remember last time, I were there. Here is the story of that day. :D

                         Near the Zoo. :)
            Sugar cotton wool. Yammyy ....
                         It is less than already sugar cotton wool :)
                                         Monkey  :D
                                    Crocodile........:P






 And once again.......MONKEYS!!!!!                :D
                I love it.....        :)

 White polar bear...

 With Mum and sister
 Mum,sister,father.
 An elephant.

 Mc'Donalds.
 Finally I BOUGHT them!!! I found them in Charles & Keith.So happy...... :)

6 коммент.:

Nádia комментирует...

oh, i'm sooo envy, I've not been to a zoo for ages now and I miss it soooo much! :P

great pictures!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

anna-maria комментирует...

Nádia.Thanks.And if you want to go there,then GO! :D

Oh to Be a Muse комментирует...

i love zoos. nice blog!

anna-maria комментирует...

Oh to be a Muse.
Thank you!

Saikrishna Tipparapu комментирует...

Soo Cute :) Little Frnd ;)

Maddie комментирует...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

About Me

Моя фотография
anna-maria
Hey! I'm Anna-Maria, but everyone calles me Ann.I live in Estonia and I go in for rhythmic gymnastics for 12 years.I like to communicate with people from different countries, blogging, photography, walking with friends and laughing.
Просмотреть профиль

Popular posts

Dear readers

Bloggers.com

Anna Maria - Find me on Bloggers.com