суббота, 28 мая 2011 г.
Today I walked with my friend Lera.I haven't seen her for a long time.And I was glad to see her and to talk.
She agreed to take some pictures of me.They are different. :D
And the weather wasn't so perfect.
But it's all right.
Xoxo.








8 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

Is this place located in Tallinn? First time I see this, seems so deserted, no people around :)

And, yeah, Anna-Maria is cute

strawberry Princess комментирует...

you are really so cute..I like the place in the lat page... were is that place. I dont see much people...

wgat kind of weather do you have today?

anna-maria комментирует...

elordb. Yes,this place is in Tallinn.Only a few people know about it.Because of that there are no people)
Thanks :)

anna-maria комментирует...

strawberry Princess.
Thank you so much.And I don't understand what is lat :D
This is a secret place near one of the biggest shops in Tallinn.
Yesterday when I took those pictures the weather was cloudy and rainy.And today is the same as I see.

strawberry Princess комментирует...

haha sorry typo should be last... I was using my desktop this morning and the keyboard is not working well.. hahaha

Анонимный комментирует...

Love your ring!! Do you have one more kind?? You could courier them to me...;) Just kidding!! Who said the weather wasn't perfect..for the fun, the mood, and the places captured in the shots, it's perfect!! Always a joy to walk with friends, isn't it??? Have fun!! Estonia seems to be a peaceful, heavenly place on Earth...hoping to see more pics!

anna-maria комментирует...

Hi Fiducia.I don't have one more ring :D
But thank you,I like it too.
The weather that day was cloudy and rainy,but we also decided to make a photos!
I like to walk with my friends,it's always fun for me :)
Estonia is a very small country,but I love to live in it!
Best wishes,
Ann.

anna-maria комментирует...

strawberry Princess.
Haha I already have understood your mistake.Don't worry.Best wishes!

About Me

Моя фотография
anna-maria
Hey! I'm Anna-Maria, but everyone calles me Ann.I live in Estonia and I go in for rhythmic gymnastics for 12 years.I like to communicate with people from different countries, blogging, photography, walking with friends and laughing.
Просмотреть профиль

Popular posts

Dear readers

Bloggers.com

Anna Maria - Find me on Bloggers.com