пятница, 8 апреля 2011 г.
Hi guys, how are you today? I'm in a good mood, cause I reconciled with my friends at school, with coach and parents.Then my mother presented me new trousers, it was a great surprice for me!
Today there was an Elementary school's day at our school, and there are some photos from it.

                                             With Aline

                                           With Ally
                                    A thing made by small girl

0 коммент.:

About Me

Моя фотография
anna-maria
Hey! I'm Anna-Maria, but everyone calles me Ann.I live in Estonia and I go in for rhythmic gymnastics for 12 years.I like to communicate with people from different countries, blogging, photography, walking with friends and laughing.
Просмотреть профиль

Popular posts

Dear readers

Bloggers.com

Anna Maria - Find me on Bloggers.com